Planning for the future has never been easier than this! Adamjee Life Window Takaful Operations brings Himayat Al Usra Maximizer for its customers. The aspect that makes this certificate the easiest form of getting insurance is the hassle free, single premium payment that it offers. Moreover, since the certificate falls under Window Takaful operations, it is a completely interest free certificate which also offers tax exemption benefits!
|Minimum entry age||18 years (Age nearest Birthday)|
|Maximum entry Age||70 Years (Age nearest Birthday)|
|Max age of cover||80th Birthday (not exceeding the maximum term of 25 years)|
|Minimum Investment||PKR 25,000|
|Minimum Sum Covered (Death Cover)||Cover multiple 1.25|
|Maximum Sum Covered (Death Cover)||Cover Multiple 10|
EXAMPLE1: Mr. Shiraz acquires “Himayat Al Usra Maximizer” certificate for an initial investment of PKR. 100,000, with cover multiple 5 as protection level. This would mean that incase of any unfortunate mishap Shiraz would enjoy a Family Takaful coverage of (100,000x 5) = PKR. 500,000 that his family would receive the higher of the cash value or Sum covered will be paid to the beneficiary(ies).
The word Takaful is derived from the Arabic verb Kafala, which means to guarantee; to help; to take care of one’s needs. Takaful is a system of Islamic insurance based on the principle of Ta’awun (mutual assistance) and Tabarru (voluntary contribution), where risk is shared collectively by a group of participants, who by paying contributions to a common fund, agree to jointly guarantee themselves against loss or damage to any one of them as defined in the pact. Takaful is operated on the basis of shared responsibility, brotherhood, solidarity and mutual cooperation.
• Highly flexible Single contribution investment plan with benefit of Family Takaful Coverage packaged in
• Attractive returns with choice of funds to match your risk appetite
• Fully Shari’ah Compliant
• Life Coverage of up to 10 times of Investment
• Tax exemption benefits for businessmen and salaried Individuals
• Continuation/ Loyalty bonus allocated to the participant after 5 years
• No Redemption Charges
• No Holding Period
• Minimum Investment of PKR. 25,000 only
• Diversified Investment Portfolio
• Convenient, hassle free single payment option with the added advantage of Family Takaful.
Fully Shari’ah Compliant
• Complete Riba/ interest free investment/ saving opportunity in-line with Islamic principles and beliefs keeping in mind the recent increase in demand of Shari’ah compliant investment vehicles.
vUnique Cover Multiple Option
• The participant has the option to choose his/ her own Family Takaful coverage amount through the unique cover multiple feature. Customer has the option to take a maximum coverage of 10 cover multiples of investment amount.
No Taxation on Capital Gains
• In accordance with Income Tax Ordinance 2001, All investments in Insurance/Takaful are exempt from capital gain tax
Tax rebate for businessmen and salaried Individuals
According to the current provisions of Income Tax Ordinance 2001, a salaried individual can avail a tax credit of up to PKR 100,000/- in respect of any life insurance/Family Takaful contribution paid on a life insurance/Family Takaful certificate held for a minimum period of 1 year subject to annual taxable income exceeding PKR. 4.55 million. The non-salaried/self-employed participant can also avail the tax credit up to 125,000/- where the taxable income for the year exceeds Rs. 1.5 million, provided that the total insurance/Takaful contribution does not exceed 15% of the person’s taxable income for that year. Participants are advised to consult their tax advisor prior to making an investment decision.
Redemption/ Surrender Charges
No Holding Period
• There is no minimum holding period required. However, it is recommended to
invest in the fund for long term.
• Encashment/Redemption can be made within a period of 6 business days.
Diversified Investment Portfolio
• A well-diversified investment portfolio with any amount of investment.
Easy to Monitor Investment
• Ease of choosing and monitoring one fund instead of multiple investments.
Proper Re-balancing of Investments
• Regular re-balancing to maintain the correct risk/return characteristics over time.
100% of all investment is allocated to your unit account. (After deduction of Bid/Offer Spread)
Management & Admin charges: An annual charge of 1.75% of cash value to be deducted on monthly basis.
• This Family Takaful Product is a Shari’ah Compliant Unit Linked Plan which is subject to investment risk and the cash value of the plan will vary directly with the performance of the unit fund.
• The investment risk shall be borne by the certificate holder and actual maturity or surrender values may be lower or higher than the projected figures.
• All applications are processed and approved by ADAMJEE LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED – WINDOW TAKAFUL OPERATIONS, as per their underwriting guidelines. Faysal Bank Limited, Barkat Islamic Banking is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
• Faysal Bank Limited, Barkat Islamic Banking is acting as an agent of ADAMJEE LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED – WINDOW TAKAFUL OPERATIONS, and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary(ies) or any third party.
• A personalized illustration of benefits will be provided to you by our sales representative. Please refer to the notes in the illustration for a detailed understanding of the various Terms & Conditions.
• The brochure only provides an introduction to the benefits available under the certificate. A detailed description of how the Certificate works is given in “Participants’ Membership Documents – PMD” which will be provided after the customer avails the Certificate.
• This product is a long term Shari’ah compliant product that is a combination of Islamic investment and Takaful. In the event of surrender before maturity period, you will be entitled to the cash value of your certificate at the time of surrender net of any applicable charges by the Takaful Operator.
• In case of any grievance regarding your Family Takaful Certificate, you may contact the Adamjee Life-Window Takaful Operations on below mentioned contact details or for any service related complaints, you may call bank customer interaction center at 111 06 06 06 or visit your nearest branch.